Thursday, August 11, 2011

Will need to fill in the gaps here...ah!

Well...in just a couple of hours, I'll be together with Mom and Dad (and Mary!!! -who flew in Tuesday night) heading off for four nights in Kruger.  Tonight will be Satara, then further north to Shingwedzi, then beyond to Punda Maria and then south a bit to Mopane and then on down and out to White River to stay the night. It's going to be a whirlwind trip, but what a treat for the opportunity to go to the northern part of the Park! I love to see the changes in landscape...from the central plains, to the Mopane trees stretching as far as the eye can see, to the giant sycamore figs and jackalberry trees along the Limpopo and Levhuvhu Rivers.

I am sorry to be leaving the Wildlife College though... it's been a lovely respite for me and I've thoroughly enjoyed meeting new friends - everyone here has been so welcoming. It seems wrong to leave so soon!

I'll fill in the gaps here with more info... I've yet to share about the flying speed bump...the Shangaan dancers, going to Mochuchi Primary School, etc. More when I get back to Mozambique...

Salani kahle....stay well!!!

No comments: